I know no harm is supposed to come from fights, especially when they're pointless and PMS driven, but in all reality, everything that's said sticks with me. I hate that part of me mainly because I don't hold grudges, I really don't. But when you can't take control of a situation without calling me names, no matter how harmless or fun-loving they might be, they drill into my core. They always have, my entire life it's happened. It's not something I can control easily.
I never think that I'm not special, or important, but it doesn't show at all when things like this happen. I love being vague, btw. I want to be swept off my feet, not thrown in the dirt. Like I said, this doesn't happen often, but when it does it puts me in a rut, for days. And I can't help that. I just hope you realize what you do everytime you do this. I stick by my word, but I also know when it's enough, and when I need to get out.
You know that's not what I meant, but if you would talk to me then maybe we could talk about what I did mean.
So with that said, I want this dress:

No comments:
Post a Comment